Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday??, I've lost count...

Is it really Friday or is my calendar playing tricks on me?

I'm half way through my chosen reading, except Jane Eyre. I've polished off 25 pages of that little beauty and am on my way. I hope poor little Jane finds some happiness. So far her life looks pretty bleak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished the graphic novels and Surprise the World. I liked The Raven part of the Poe graphic novel. The rest of it read like B movie stuff. I didn't care for Dracula. Why did I pick such scary books? Surprise the World was good. I had some good takeaways from it.

I have another Christmas book to read and then I'll have finished my goals for Bout of Books. It was a good getting started challenge.

I've been enjoying Jane Eyre but like I said, I hope things start to look up for her soon. Bullying at it's finest by children and adults. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment