Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bout of Books

Happy New Year! 


I hope you had a wonderful season of holidays. I also hope your 2017 is full of joy, calm, and books! 

I recently signed up to participate in Bout of Books for this first week in January. I'm pretty excited. Although it's just a week long, I think it's a great way to activate your reading, especially if you're in a slump like I was. The holiday's, responsibilities (yes, I do to much), and illness (colds and flu bugs), really wore on my reading habits like an elf with a candy cane. Horrible analogy, I know, but still, onward...

My very short TBR for Bout of Books is as follows:

Surprise the World! - Michael Frost

Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven: A Graphic Novel
Frankenstein: A Graphic Novel
Dracula: A Graphic Novel

Christmas at Thompson Hall

and that's it. Remember, I will also be starting Jane Eyre!

I hope I can get through them all. I've had the graphic novels for some time. I'm not really a graphic novel reader but I'm willing to give it a try. I hope they aren't too scary!

What's on your reading list for January?



No comments:

Post a Comment