Thursday, February 16, 2017

What are you reading?

Anything interesting? I usually read more than one book at a time. I read different types of books so I don't get them confused. Right now I'm reading: a classic, a Dickenesque book, a fantasy novel, a non-fiction and a book of short stories. I have 3 paper books, 2 audio books and an ebook so all my bases are covered.





I suppose there is a science to how I choose the books I'm going to read but I'm not sure what it is. Some books grab me and won't let me go until I have finished them in one huge gulp. Some books I read fairly quickly and some books I find myself reading slowly. Usually the slow books I enjoy have lovely language that I want to spend time in.

What are you reading? Anything exciting? Let me know in comments below. It might just be my next favorite book.

No comments:

Post a Comment